Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Automated Systems Can Hear My Daughter

I took to the business of the house today and started arranging bills and menus. I had to push the date for the electric payment so I called them up for a payment arrangement. It's a fancy not so new phone service where you can just talk into the machine and it magically hears what you are saying and does what you asked. Sounds great right? Well, the moment it became my turn to speak my little girl started crying. I'm juggling trying to keep the receiver away from her crying and console her between account information. I was trying not to lose my considerable progress through this blasted machine. But, I failed. Her cries started taking me on some wild ride through this system and I just had no idea what I was agreeing to. I hung up. I cuddled the baby. She was chasing the fat cat and she cornered him, and he swatted at her hand. Nothing severe, just a slight red mark on her hand. She never learns her lesson and Kevin Pollack (aka fat cat) will always give her a reason to give chase.

Tip of the Day: Don't use voice activated automated computer systems when you have a fat cat and a 2 year old. :)

Peace and Love,
Sarazann

No comments:

Post a Comment